Programátor Laravel Vue.js
Nabídka práce v IT pro programátory English version
Neumíš některý jazyk? Vůbec nevadí, projdi si naše výukové seriály níže a můžeš se přihlásit!
|Vytvořeno||11. března 19:40|
|Plat||50 000 Kč - 120 000 Kč|
- Being a member of a family working with one of the most exciting product innovations and become a part of brand with greater purpose.
- We operate in Czech and English but the playground is the entire world.
- Competitive salary.
- Personal growth.
- Conferences and other education events.
- Company shares
- Unlimited time-off
- Paid time off
- Work Remotely
- One Hack-anything Day
- Free lunch every day
- And you get a voice!
You are an experienced Full - Stack Developer.
- You have at least 2 years of experience working with Laravel.
- You are passionate about startups and innovation.
- Coding is everything to you.
- You want to make the world a better place by working on meaningful projects.
- You are able to manage yourself and your work on the project as well.
- You speak good English.
- You can work anytime.
- You will design and develop backend side of our application, which serves as both backend for our web application, and as a REST API for our future mobile application and 3rd party integrations.
- Technologies: PHP 7, Laravel 5, SQL, Git
- Paradigms: OOP, REST, Object Relational Mapping, Dependency Injection (and other design patterns)
- Frontend side for our web application - you will be implementing and designing a user interface.
- Technologies: HTML5, Sass, Vue.js
- Deploy our applications to production servers, application maintenance, fixing bugs.
- Creating a documentation for your own work. Writing maintainable code, so any other programmer that comes next can take over in a short period of time. You will be taking responsibility for the code.
- Ability to continuously educate and improve yourself, since technologies are moving forward very fast. Using modern technologies means better security, clean application structure, better user experience.
- Being able to decide and use correct approach (design pattern) when necessary. That means writing efficient code and optimizing speed of the application.